You are hereBack to top
What to Expect When You're Expecting (Paperback)
We are currently OPEN for in-store shopping from 10:00 - 4:00 Wed - Saturday.
We appreciate your support while also desiring to keep your health and safety as our top priority. We are welcoming your orders through our website, or by calling the store at 802-476-3114. We also will provide curbside or local delivery once your order arrives. Thank you so much and be safe!
America’s pregnancy bible answers all your baby questions.
- When can I take home a pregnancy test?
- How can I eat for two if I’m too queasy to eat for one?
- Can I keep up my spinning classes?
- Is fish safe to eat? And what’s this I hear about soft cheese?
- Can I work until I deliver? What are my rights on the job?
- I’m blotchy and broken out—where’s the glow?
- Should we do a gender reveal? What about a 4-D ultrasound?
- Will I know labor when I feel it?
About the Author
Heidi Murkoff is the author of the What to Expect® series of pregnancy and parenting books with over 38 million copies in print. She is also the creator of WhatToExpect.com and the WhatToExpect app, which reach over 18 million expecting and new parents, and the What to Expect Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping at-risk moms around the world expect healthier pregnancies, safer deliveries, and healthy, happy babies.